Marton Golf Club offers a Corporate Subscription that is set by negotiation depending on the number of your employees. See below for full subscription guidelines.
Corporate Subscription Guidelines
The Marton Golf Club will accept a subscription from businesses to enable their staff to play casual golf without the need to pay a green fee. The cost of such a subscription is by negotiation and may vary from business to business based on the numbers of their staff.
The following limits/requirements must be adhered to in respect of the staff members wishing to play casual golf:
- They will not be able to obtain an official handicap as they will not be issued a membership number. This obviously does not apply to those staff members who already have a membership number from Marton or a different club. Those persons can put their card in for handicapping as normal.
- To be clear, the playing of golf at no cost is for staff members only. Any guest(s) of staff members must pay a green fee.
- They will be treated as casual golfers so must therefore put their name in our visitors book and write the Business Name in the “Club Member Name” column.
- They must take the green fee ticket and record the green fee butt number in the green fee book and place the butt in the green fee box.
- The Corporate body will supply a list of the names of staff who wish to play casual golf.
The Corporate body may hold social functions, by arrangements with the Committee, at no cost other that the cost of a special licence if required. If they wish MGC members to run the bar then normal bar prices will apply.
For further details please contact Mike Jones Phone: 021 626 616 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org